There are 3 computer labs provided by Computer Center.
- Self-study computer room, 4th and 5th floor, IT Center Building. Approximately 150 PCs for students.
- 50-seat computer lab, 5th floor, IT Center Building for conducting computer training.
- 50-seat computer lab, 4th floor, Computer Center Building for conducting computer training.
PCS are desktop, with Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007
To reserve a room
- KKU organization units may reserve a room at room reservation system, and send a memo to Computer Center.
- Externals may contact K. Sarapat Tel. 043-009700 Ext. 46128 Mobile 084-7907756 to reserve a room.
- If Internet access is required during the training session, ones can request temporary accounts 3 days prior first login.
- Users will be responsible for any damages incurred.
- For fees & fares, see KKU account and computer room fees (in Thai)